A beautiful clipper
The Passaat is a beautiful clipper
The slender, black-and-white clipper has a beautiful sheer, making it a fast sailer.
The crew of the Passaat
The Passaat has an experienced crew. Skipper Joris van Zoest t. 0031 6 1525 6027 and his crew will make sure you have an unforgettable sailing experience. They take all your wishes into account and this means a pleasant and relaxed holiday atmosphere on board the ship.
Operation of the sails
Are you an experienced sailor? Then you will certainly be interested in the operation of the sails:
- Mainsail: electric winch or manual
- Jib: manual hoisting
- Jib topsail: manual hoisting, 2 brace winches
- Mizzen: manual hoisting
- Centreboards: electric winch
The Passaat is comfortably furnished and offers a great deal of space for all passengers. Headroom inside is 2.20 metres throughout
The interior of the saloon consists of 4 tables with sofas and chairs. In addition, you can make use of:
- TV with internet connection and Wi-Fi
- Music system with USB and iPod connection
- Books on plant and animal life in the Wadden Sea
- Nautical maps of the Wadden Sea and the IJsselmeer Lake
- Walking and cycling maps of all the Wadden Islands
- Projector screen (on request)
The galley of the Passaat is equipped with the following:
- Gas stove with 6 burners
- Oven 70 liters
- Hot cabinet
- Coffee machine (2 litres) including filters
- Fridge 425 litres
- Glassdoor fridge 88 litres
- Freezer 50 litres
- Beer tap (one 20-litre barrel of Grolsch beer costs €82)
- On request: BBQ
- Inventorylist Passaat.
For an overnight stay, the Passaat offers accommodation for 28 persons
The comfortable cabins, 6 cabins for two persons and 4 cabins for four persons, of the Passaat include:
- Beds dimension 2 x 0.75 metres ( 4 beds are 2.20 x 0.75 metres in cabin 1 and cabin 2) all beds are equipped with fitted sheets, pillows with cases and duvets with covers
On request a ladder to the top bunk
- 2 x extra beds upon request à € 80 p.s.
- Bedside lamp
- Wash basin with hot and cold running water, mirror, lamp and cabinet
- Storage room
- Coat hooks
- Central heating
The sanitary area is located at the centre of the ship. This is equipped with:
- 2 showers with mirror and wall hooks
- 3 toilets with wash basin and mirror
- Central heating
Above deck the enclosure offers a safe, sheltered place during sailing. It is equipped with:
- Rain / sun tent
The prices below are for the maximum number of passengers and include booking costs, a 2-man crew, port dues, tourist tax, final cleaning and complete bed linen.
|Period||Passaat 28 p.||2022||2023|
|weekend||Fri 8 p.m. – Sun 5 p.m.||€ 3990||€ 4150|
|week||Sat 10 a.m. – Fri 3 p.m.||€ 7410||€ 7706|
|midweek||Sun 8 p.m. – Fri 8 a.m.||€ 4890||€ 5086|
|midweek||Mon 10 a.m. – Fri 3 p.m.||€ 4890||€ 5086|
|midweek||Sun 8 p.m. – Fri 3 p.m.||€ 5390||€ 5606|
|afternoontrip||from 12 a.m.-8 p.m.
||from € 80||from € 83|
||from 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
||from € 105||from € 109|
|daytrip Su- Fr
||from 9 a.m. -6 p.m.||€ 1720||€ 1789|
||from 9 a.m. -6 p.m.||€ 2230||€ 2319|
|one-day extension||€ 1190||€ 1240|
A pre-overnight stay on board the Passaat 2022 costs € 540
A pre-overnight stay on board the Passaat 2023 costs € 560
Till 02/05/2022 and from 26/09/2022 you benefit from a 10% discount.
Till 05/05/2023 and from 25/09/2023 you benefit from a 10% discount.